Year/Date of Issue: 11.2022
Developer website: iZotope
Format: VST3 [WiN x64]
Bit depth: 64 bit
Tabletka: R2R cured
System requirements: Windows 10, 11
- Automatic detection of various instruments – vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass and drums and the application of spectral shaping technology to ensure clarity and balance for each track.
- Get advice on the best starting points for settings with the Assistant Track, including EQ nodes, compressor thresholds, saturation types, and more.
- Divide the soundspace with the revolutionary Masking Meter to help each instrument sit better in the mix.
- Achieve the perfect sounding mix with five main processors integrated into one console with pure digital or warm vintage style sound.
- Surround sound support for audio post production.
- Ability to use plug-ins separately: equalizer, compressor, transient shaper, exciter.
How to Use Everything in iZotope Neutron 4? [Audio Mixing Plug-in]
Learn how to use all of the mixing tools in iZotope Neutron 4 in ‘From Scratch,’ a new iZotope video series that fully explores iZotope plug-ins. The new Neutron 4 is an intelligent audio mixing plug-in that’s great to mix all kinds of elements like guitars, drums, bass, group processing, and much, much more. Whether you bought Neutron and haven’t opened it or you’ve only been using it for a short time and aren’t aware of all the features and functionality it has to offer, this video is for you.
How to Install iZotope Neutron 4?
- Place the folder in any convenient place.
- Run as Administrator Symlink Deinstaller.cmd, then Symlink Installer.cmd
Track Assistant scans the audio and suggests custom settings as starting points for processing your track. Intelligent analysis allows you to automatically detect instruments, recommend placement of EQ nodes, and set optimal settings for other modules. You’ll still maintain complete control over all of your mixing decisions, but Track Assistant will give you more time to focus on what matters most – your creative eye for the mix.