Togu Audio Line – TAL-U-NO-LX VSTi, AAX, AU WIN
Togu Audio Line TAL-U-NO-LX is a VST Juno 60 emulation plugin (Virtual Studio Technology) for macOS. It is implemented as a VST plugin, VST3 plugin, and AU plugin. The TAL-U-NO-LX VST plug-in can be used with all major digital audio workstations (DAW), including Live, Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools, and others.
TAL-Togu Audio Line
Togu audio line tal-sampler togu audio line tal-noisemaker togu audio line discount coupon. Togu audio line tal-u-no-lx togu audio line tal-bassline. Togu audio line tal-bassline-101 togu audio line – tal-dac togu audio line synths collection togu audio line. Tal-mod tal-vocoder by togu audio line tal togu audio line tal-elek7ro (by togu audio line). Tal-reverb iii (by togu audio line) tal-dub-2 by togu audio line tal reverb 4 – togu audio line.
TAL-U-NO-LX Windows is a completely revised emulation of the preferred Juno 60 with a replacement engine and graphical interface. Until now, no-return delay filters and timely calibrated controls make this synthesizer an honest replacement for the analog device with all the benefits of software plugins.
Native M1 support and Linux VST3:
It also supports portamento and various filter LFO waveforms as well as other useful functions. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold functions is also included. A fast envelope with a smooth roll-off, emulated imprecision and a soft filter sound give this synthesizer the standard sound. The synthesizer has been calibrated against a hardware device belonging to TAL.
Togu Audio Line – TAL-U-NO-LX VST Free Download– software emulation of a popular hardware synthesizer with a new sound engine and graphical user interface. Modern zero-delay filters and carefully calibrated controllers make this synthesizer an excellent replacement for an analog device and offer all the benefits of the software.
- TAL-Filter / TAL-Filter II
- Self-resonant delay filter without feedback (24 dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~ 40 kHz (depending on the sampling frequency).
- Calibrated and adjusted according to the TAL hardware device.
- Midi learning/automation for all orders.
- Improved alias-free oscillators for authentic sound even at a sampling frequency of 44,100 Hz.
- Arpeggiator with different synchronization modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- Added VST3 plug-in format
- Updating the framework. Better support for high-resolution Windows screens
- Automation does not work in Ableton Live Fixed (audio unit)
- Fixed context menu width
- Framework updates and fixes
- Fixed arpeggiator sync modes
- Positive envelope for the default setting
- Resolves init patch issues with vocals and volume
- Chorus activated by the user interface does not work during loading
- There is an error in certain marginal cases
- Improved settings management
- LFO manual release button.
- Maintain pedal assistance.
- Up to 12 voices. TAL-U-NO-LX
- New file-based preselection system for transparent preselection management.
- Over 300 factory settings from different sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
- Original “Factory Bank A” material included.
- MPE support (+ -48 semitones, MIDI channel 1 = master
- Furthermore, Bugfix for an issue in which the plug-in cannot be visible.
- Most importantly, Bugfix for OS X 10.5.8 and PPC compatibility issues.
- Similar to that, Bugfix for the problem that occurs when you use the mouse cursor or wheel.
- Additionally, bug fix for registration problems that cause a loss on certain OS X systems.
- Increased accuracy of the arpeggiator phase.
- Improvements in note stamping and speech processing.
- Supports MIDI program changes.
- Changed the arpeggiator mode during Hold Mode.
- Factory settings changed.
- Correction of the loss of the MIDI LEARN assignments.
- EXT speed-sensitive synchronization 16.
- MIDI Learn can assign several MIDI controllers to an unassigned GUI control.
- The host informs the host of the automation settings as well as the name of the automation settings.
- You can alter the position of the present through the menu context.
- The arpeggiator controls and sustains the behavior of the pedal.
- The sustain pedal controls the arpeggiator’s hold onto off or on.
- Fixed sustain pedal in normal mode.
- FMR expanded factory defaults settings.
- Presets that are no longer available within the context menu following an
- A certain moment in “Problem resolved.
- The fixed glitch was caused by a crash Cubase SX 2/3 host.
System Requirement TAL-U-NO-LX
Windows: Windows XP or higher (64-bit host)
AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit).
You may also like; LUXONIX Purity VST v1.3.78 (Win & Mac) VST Free Download