Year/Date of Issue: 08/01/2022
Developer site: Waves
Format: VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: V.R present
System requirements: CPU Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
Apple Silicone M1 / M1 Pro / M1 Max
Memory 8 GB RAM 8 GB free disk space on the system drive
Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit (version 2004 and above)
Screen Resolution Minimum: 1024×768 Recommended: 1280×1024 / 1600×1024
Description: Waves – Complete 14 a complete package of professional plug-ins for sound processing, for various purposes,
awarded the Technical GRAMMY Award for his contribution to the development of music.
What’s new In Waves Complete 14 :
List of changes:
August 1, 2022
New plugin – Waves Harmony: Available as a standalone plugin or in the Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show and Vocal Production packages. Includes over 450 factory and artistic presets.
Waves local server v184.108.40.206:
Fixed: Support for Cosmos Sample Finder V14 on offline computers.
1. Download what you need from the official Waves website ( DEMO VERSION ).
2. You go to “Waves Cental”, STRICTLY UNDER YOUR LOGIN AND PASSWORD
3. In the main menu you see a list of your trials (demos), making sure, click next – download (install).
4. After the entire installation, patch with the keygen that is in this distribution. (save for the future, it may be useful) .
5. Open your DAW, update the plugin scanner and see your plugin from Waves.
6. Come back here and thank me.